2018 - Nominated - Folk Recording of the Year (Across the River' ) - YYC Music Awards
2018 - Nominated - Album of the Year (Sleeping Buffalo) - Association of Country Musicians of Alberta
2017 - Nominated - Touring Artist of the Year - British Columbia Touring Council.
Plenty of bands have a “thing”. Iron Maiden has skulls and the underworld. KISS has facepaint and platform shoes. And Banff National Park-based The Wardens...have the fascinating tales of their experiences looking after the wilderness of the Canadian Rockies.
The Cochrane Times - 2019
"A sell-out house and one of our best performances in 30 years...I wish I could put them on in Canada’s biggest concert halls so that more people could be carried away by their music and their tremendous humanity."
Dr. Tark Hamilton
Artistic Director, Deep Cove Folk Music Society - 2018
"[Sleeping Buffalo]...gently awakens the beasts from their hundred-year sleep and welcomes them back to their home."
Penguin Eggs - 2017
"The quintessential mountain-culture concert experience."
Kootenay Mountain Culture Magazine - 2016
- WYO Theatre - Sheridan, Wyoming
- YYC Music Awards - Calgary, Alberta
- Canmore Folk Music Festival
- Wide Cut Weekend - Calgary, Alberta
- Folk Alliance International - Kansas City
- The Banff Centre - opening for Blue Rodeo
- Calgary Folk Music Club
- North Star Theatre - Cordova, AK
- Deep Cove Folk Club - Saanich, BC
- Mount Elizabeth Theatre, Kitimat BC
Click to download